A user friendly tracking?
You probably think of tracking and think “tedious”,”beyond me” or “too expensive”. And you’d be right on all accounts.
Although tracking your traffic, conversion and sales is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to you business, most tracking systems are put out of the reach of the average marketer because they are too expensive or lack user-friendly (or both)
That’s why I’m pleased that this tool I’m going to introduce was put on the market recently. Check out the video.
So what does this tool do?
This plug in does pretty much anything that a marketer who runs traffic to offers would need (CPA, list building, affiliate offers).
- Shorten and cloak any link (affiliates)
- Track cost per click on cloaked link
- Add retargeting codes to cloaked link
- Backup URL & uptime monitor (if your affiliate link is down, auto-redirect to a backup link)
- Link Timer & Click Quota – divert traffic to a backup link after a certain date or total clicks
- Add keywords in posts / pages (great for marketers to monetize their sites)
- Track profits in JVZoo, ClickBank & other affiliate platforms
- Pixel tracking included (no iFrames used – Audience Press is unblockable)
- Global Postback URL technology is built-in
- Track your ROI easily inside 1 simple control panel
What are the fees like?
If you decide to do your tracking through voluum you can expect to pay about $100 per month, CPVlab is 150 one time, even the previous free option, prosper202 now costs about 40 bucks a month.
Audience press is a one-off payment of $27 for the one-license option, and the multi-license option is $37. You can use one domain with the first option or as many as you like with the second.
AND- if you dive in before NOON of June 24th EST you can get a further $5 off by adding the coupon codes: 5OFF on the single license and 5OFFLITE on the multi-license.
If this sounds like a good solution to your tracking situation just hit the button below.
I forgot to mention
You’ll get exclusive access to these two trainings once you buy through that link below….